The First First Splash of Summer

The water was only 77 degrees and there was no way my hiney was going in that water but my four children eagerly awaited the big moment they have been waiting all winter and spring for...their first splash in their Mamma and Poppa's new pool.  The Saturday before Mother's Day it was going to be the first of many splashes for summers to come.

It was breezy and only hot in the sunshine so we opted to make them wait until after we ate lunch which allowed plenty of time for me to capture these bathing beauties and handsome hunks poolside.

The backyard is a masterpiece thought out and executed perfectly and flourishing in the spring time sun.  I am a lucky girl to get to enjoy such tranquil beauty (I can tune out the four rambunctious kids...I've had plenty of practice!).  My in laws more than garden they create magazine worthy dreams come true.
Luke is growing up and wanting to be like Jack in so many ways.  It is fun to see them side by side in their "big" boy poses showing off all of their muscle potential.

Well here we go 1, 2, 3, JUMP!
They stayed and swam a lot longer than I expected but when their lips turned blue their Mom made them get out.  What a mean mom!
 My four little cuties!  Love them so!


















Comments

Popular Posts