Made it Monday 6.6.10

To start I apologize to all of you who had projects ready to share last weekend.  We have had a whirlwind week around here.  Lots of birthday celebrations including mine, Memorial Day Outings, a short weekend trip to see my brother graduate from Pharmacy School, and then tonight my sweet grandmother got to meet Jesus face to face.  I could take a few pictures of some home improvement jobs I've been working on here and there; but I really think I will take another week off and just allow you all of share your great creations.  We are traveling to Georgia for the funeral (at 33/34 weeks pregnant)  so please if you will say a little prayer for me.  I'm not worried about having this baby early but I don't want to have any blood clotting issues.  I am taking precautions and walking around every 2 hours and drinking lots of water!

So even though I may not get around to all of your fun things please do share with everyone else...I'll catch up eventually!  So...What have you MADE?

Comments

  1. I always look forward to seeing what everyone is up at this party. Thanks so much for hosting it!! No worries on the busyness factor.... we have all been there and we all understand!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My prayers are with you and your family. Have a safe trip and thanks for hosting again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life can get pretty hectic sometimes.
    We all understand that.

    Thanks for hosting.

    blessings

    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for hosting another great party!

    Please be safe on your travels.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother.

    May God comfort and keep you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Life seriously can be so so crazy so its super understandable!

    ~Morgan

    Meet Virginia!
    Meet Virginia!!
    Meet Virginia!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I'm a new follower and am linking up to your party for the first time (Easy gift tag). I'm sorry to hear your sad news and will keep you in my thoughts.

    Alison

    http://welcomesunshinehome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope everything goes better for you and your family. This is my first link party, so I hope this works.
    http://homemadeglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts