I've almost made it!

Thanks to those of you who emailed with your concerns about me.  I definitely let this blog slip as this pregnancy has overwhelmed me.  Our induction date is this Wednesday evening!!!  I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel and a little boy in my arms soon...very soon :)

I haven't done much crafting...more purchasing.   Like today I bought some "big sister" decals to iron on to  a shirt for Savvy (apparently you are not supposed to be a big sister at 20 months)  but then I made her try on a 3T shirt that I thought may work if I wash it in hot water!  For $1.80 (on major clearance!) I thought it would work just fine!

 And it is cuter than the decal anyways.  Yeah! My list is getting shorter...now how else can I avoid packing???? I just hate to pack.

Comments

  1. I have been thinking about you, Julie!! and will be praying for quick and smooth delivery of baby Jack!

    Good luck and hope you can find time to rest these next couple of days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your delivery! I will be praying for you!

    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for you! Hope you have a smooth delivery:) Can't wait to see some pics of your little one soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck!! I'm your newest follower!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts