Miss Sophia & a new Photography Blog!

Little Miss Sophia (10 months) was a champ Saturday morning!  
I think it was 90 something degrees, 100% humidity, 
and it was actually drizzling part of the time; but it 
didn't seem to phase her she gave us some great smiles!  



Would you like cream or sugar? 
Dressed in her finest pearls she had a blast pouring her tea.


It is great to hear all the fun songs Mama's sing to their 
little ones to get them laughing.  This Mom sings a song 
about a creepy crawly mousy in a housy...I need to have
her write it down for me.  Whatever the lyrics were they 
worked like a charm.  

I have totally revamped my photography blog...check it out!  Just click on the photography button on the left ~ Julie

Comments

  1. Adorable tea time pictures! I'm your newest follower...
    L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sophia is adorable. I love your pictures. I came across your site from New Nostalgia. I can't wait to see other things on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable! Great job!

    Thanks for hosting today! I hope you will come participate in mine! All About The Boy @ The Nifty Nest!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are absolutely precious! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts