JOY

We discuss sister a lot around here especially with Savannah who is already in love with the idea of her.  I'm praying Caroline will actually LOVE the idea of having a sister too especially when she has never had a family before.

One of the things we talked about at bedtime tonight was her middle name.  Savannah would like it to be Elizabeth just like hers and mine.  Grant picked out Joy.  This verse came to mind as we talked about it tonight.  Psalm 30:5  "Weeping may last for the night, but joy comes in the morning."  I pray this for my Caroline.  Weeping, Sadness, Hurt, Anger, Loneliness is with her now but overtime with us that the Lord will allow her to experience Joy.  And that one day she will be twice adopted this time into God's forever family and truly know the fullness of Joy.

We got an email from our Coordinator today that she received all of our dossier documents and only 1 out of 20 needs to be tweaked.  We are now just waiting on my passport to arrive and to finish the Home Study and then we can move on to the next phase!  So exciting!!

She said I could start working on the I800A application that will go to UCIS or immigration.  I think this is the document that will make her an American when the plane lands :)  at least I think that is what this is.  At times all this paper work is overwhelming!





Comments

Popular Posts