Where to Start???? Fall RECAP

So much has happened since I last posted.  Mainly birthdays and paperwork :)

First up Savannah's 6 birthday at the Pumpkin Patch.  I just love this girlie and all her joy and creativity :)  This year was full of American Girl like dolls and their clothes.




Then two days later HALLOWEEN.  No scary here.  Just a couple of dragons and an autumn fairy. :) Toothless is tired...and fell asleep on the way to trick or treat.

This busyness quickly followed by Luke's 2nd Birthday.  My little sunshine on a Cloudy Day.  Seriously my smiley guy;)  He blew his candle out like a champ. And let's take a moment to notice he has the best little pursed lips ever!!  No instructions needed to all of our delighted surprise!  His gifts were mainly balls and cars.  Christmas will look similar ;)  never enough cars!


A busy busy fall with a lot of paperwork for Caroline being chased down here, there, and everywhere.  We have finally made it to Christmas and I actually have all the gifts for the kids and cousins bought...none for the adults :/  I might get Savannah to help with ideas (she always has the best ideas for gifts...I think it might be her gifting).

Comments

Popular Posts