Taking a Look Inside

Welcome back to the Farm! Don't you love a good unboxing video? I know my kids do! They can watch those for hours. Today, I unboxed a tiny little box that contained our whole Flower Farm!

Today is also the day the kids returned to school and I got the house back in order before making a list for Cyber Monday shopping. What was the best deal you found today?

While cleaning up I went out to the shop and shared a little about what our venison meat looks like when it comes back from the processor. Join me as we take a peek inside the freezer! It's not as intimidating as I imagined it would be in my pre-Grant days. As a city girl growing up all of my meat was purchased at a grocery store. When Grant and I got married I had a learning curve in how we collected our meat, and cooked it. Although, we can't sell our venison you can pick up an order from a processor that someone else turned in. So, if you know a hunter that has an extra doe tag ask them if they would use it for you to put meat in your freezer. Just pay the cost of the processor.

#fillthefreezer #homesteadfamily #farmlife #farmstead #chickens #pig #venison #seeds #johnnys #flowerfarm

Comments

Popular Posts