Made it Monday 3.15.10

This week the Remington Man and I have been working hard on a few pieces for Jack's little nursery.  We are converting it from our study into his little home.  I found a long dresser at a consignment shop that fit the dimensions perfectly to double as a changing table.  Unfortunately the price wasn't perfect but it fit in the budget so we got it and painted it up.  Sadly, the last coat is still drying so I won't be able to put the pics up until Monday.  


Here it is...I really don't want the dresser to be the focal point of the room so I painted a plain brown.  I am so excited the changing pad fits and looks great up there!  
I can't wait to see what all of you have been up to this week!  So what have you MADE?


Comments

  1. Thanks for having the party again. I can't wait to see what everyone's created this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so smart to use a dresser as a changing table! I did that in my daughter's nursery, and I was so pleased with how much space it saved. I can't wait to see how yours turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting - Can't wait to peek at the nursery!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts