Made it Monday 3.8.10

Planting in our little city garden has begun!  I am so looking forward to all the goodies the Remington Man has planned on growing this year.  The first thing planted was green onions.  I decided I needed to label the garden plants to be able to help identify them to a curious one year old who loves being outside.  I am not the farmer in the family so I needed some "cheat sheets" or garden markers as they are officially called.
This is what I came up with:
Step One:  Design a label add a picture for recognition.
Step Two:  Cut out and laminate.  (I had a chance to use my new laminator by Purple Cows that I got for Christmas).
Step Three:  Unbend a paper clip.
Step Four:  Tape on paper clip to back side of laminated label.

Step Five:  Put in ground and act like you knew what it was all along.  

What have you MADE?

Comments

  1. Oh, I so can't wait to get out and play in the garden!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting this! It's my first time joining. I wish I could begin planting. I'd say we have at least a month to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww cute! I can't wait for our snow to go away :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too fun - I love those!! This is my first week with the party but I can't wait to see all the other contributors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so loving reading the garden posts. Makes me realize spring is just around the corner.
    Thanks for hosting your party.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your garden markers are so cute. Thanks for hosting again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea!
    Thanks for hosting

    blessings

    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that idea! I am already clamoring to get out and work in our garden. Just a few more weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a simple and cute little garden stake - my kind of project! Thanks for hosting - have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck with your garden. My dad plants an outrageous garden and continues to do so even though he is in his 80s. Delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the photo of the little 7 day old baby below. You did a fabulous job of catching him at just the right moment! What a sweetie. Thank you for hosting the party!

    ReplyDelete
  12. #82 needs to be deleted...wrong web address...so sorry! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your plant tags are adorable - Love them! Thanks for hosting - I'm so ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for this wonderful link party! We love it! peppertowne.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for hosting another great link party!! And thanks for your comments on my Welcome sign too, I was pleasantly surprised by how well it turned out.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts