HIKING IS AN ADVENTURE FOR EVERYONE

There should be rules for the outdoors.  We abide by none of them... yet.  I still have hope.

Outdoor Rule #1 You have to actually walk past viewing distance of the vehicle before your legs become tired and you need to be carried.   

 



 Below was taken by Savvy of our prettiest view :)

 This next two was photographed by Jack to not be outdone by Savvy.  The second was a picture of Luke...his head almost made it in the photograph.  But I have to say I really kinda like it this way.

 Jack decided he should collect things.  His things didn't fit in his backpack.

 Outdoor lesson #2 when trees have no leaves below here it is because of deer in the area.  It is called a browse line.  Cows graze / Deer Browse
 We let Luke out of the stroller for a brief time.  He collected rocks and more rocks.  All within 10 feet of each other so he got put back in the stroller.  


 Jack is always thinking...this time he made a cross with sticks while we waited for Luke to pick up even more rocks.

Before we left we hit the playground.  I think I see a tire swing in our future.  They loved it.  Savvy talked about how she liked scary stuff like this.  Jack quickly jumped in that he liked spicy stuff. 

Outdoor Lesson #3 you will not see any wildlife with noisy children unless said children and in a car with the windows rolled up :)


 One last stop on our adventure day was to the Trout Stream.
 We got here just in time for the water to be let out of the dam.  This is preceded by a very loud siren. I think I have lost some of my hearing since this didn't seem to be any louder than the screaming children I hear through the day.

One day these boys will be out there... 




Comments

Popular Posts