PRETTY GIRLS

I love these two little ladies.  The oldest is my daughter Savannah and the littlest one is my niece Lydia.  I didn't take pictures of Savannah at her 5 year mark which might have worked in my favor since I will always treasure the toothless look of these.  It was fun to take these two out without all the chaos of the whole crew.  Little copycat tried out all of Savannah's poses which made it so much fun we were laughing the whole time.



Professionally I'm just photographing the first year now.   Newborns are my favorite by far but I also adore seeing them grow, get personalities, and eat cake at the end of their first year.

This day was super overcast and grossly humid.  Savannah's curls which I had in rollers until we snapped the first shot fell within 5 minutes :(  But just in case anyone is curious and is trying to learn how to use their DSLR I shot these at ISO 400 f/4 1/500  Let me know if you have any questions :)


Comments

Popular Posts