Caroline

Caroline has been home 3 weeks now and I thought it was time to update her pictures that hang in frames in our house to pictures that I have taken of her.  We will always cherish the few pictures we have of her before she came home.  But her new life has begun and she is doing awesome! So I grabbed the girl and the camera and off to the backyard we went :)



Daddy's Favorite!!!




Today was the first day we left her in Sunday School and for kids Church.  We decided until she picks up a few more words to keep her with Luke and then at some point she will switch to be with Jack.  The teaching portion just needs to be short or she looses attention quickly (who can blame her as she doesn't know what they are saying!) The teachers were great and kept me updated on how she was doing throughout the morning.  We are so proud of her!  It has me second guessing preschool...



Comments

  1. I don't think you will ever regret if you choose to keep her home with you, as we can never get back the time we didn't have with them when they were overseas - but I can also tell you it was amazing how quickly language acquisition came at preschool. Of course, yours have siblings at home, which ours didn't. Whatever your family decides is best, is what is best. Pray & trust yourselves!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts