MADE IT

When this little 'ole blog of mine started way back in 2007 I was just a mommy to be with a need for a creative outlet.  This was way before Pinterest began.  It was just me and a group of creatives sharing what we had made.  I had a link party that we did called "MADE IT MONDAYS" it was a great time with people leaving comments of what they had made that week.

I've come a long way since then but I'm still Making stuff.  I had a few wooden pieces left over from our sign adventure this winter as we looked for extra ways to raise money for Caroline's adoption.  This week I decided to finish these three.  "Bless this Home" "Live by Faith Not By Sight" and "Then Sings my Soul How Great Thy Art"

Each of these pieces are 11 x 11 inches and hand painted.  The front is sealed and the back includes a little hanger.  My favorite is the White and Dark Navy one.  That's just my color scheme that sings to me.  The whole collection would be similar in color but others around me are made for color so I oblige. 


What have you made recently?  If you have a blog leave a comment I would love to check it out and see :)  Pinterest is great but I miss the personal relationships of the hand made community. 

 These three can be found at the Persimmon Perch Shop ready to ship :) Click HERE for the shop!





Comments

Popular Posts