Made it Monday



On Friday's I sometimes post about great and creative finds that I find through out the week.  A while back I posted about a little navity set that you can create yourself.  Apparently the stickers are hard to find so I came up with my own little solution.


I found this picture of Mary, Joseph, Baby Jesus and "the" star on a coloring page online.  Since none of the characters overlap I thought this would the perfect alternative.

First you print them, cut, and then color the figures.

Next Modge Podge the figures to the boards and then give a generous
coating of Modge Podge to the entire board.

Let Dry and then play away!


I found a package of four little boards that measure 2.5 in. by 3.5 in. at Hobby Lobby for 99 cents!  What a great deal.



What have you MADE?
1.  Enter the link to the post you are showing off; not the home-page of your blog.
2. You must have a link back to Made it Mondays on your post somewhere so people can continue viewing everybody's creations.  You may also include the Made it Mondays logo (optional)



Comments

  1. Cute idea! My kids would love to color the pictures as well! I love Hobby Lobby! I could spend hours there!
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts