Tortilla Soup...just warm and serve!

This has got to be one of our family's new go to favorite.  Tortilla Soup.  I got the reciepe from my sister in law, who got it at her wedding reception; so I unfortunately can't give original credit because the trail goes cold there.  This is so simple and easy any beginner can master this one.

Shopping List:
1 can of corn, 1 can of black beans, 2 cans of chicken broth, 1 small can of tomato paste, 1 can of rotel, 1 10oz can of chuck chicken (near the tuna), a sprinkle of cheese, and some tortilla chips.

The How To:
Open, Combine, Warm on Medium Heat on Stove, Divide, and Serve.
Add the cheese to the top and throw in some chips and eat away!
Served.
Stirred.
Gone.

My favorite part is that you don't even have to cook the chicken you just throw and go!  Try it this week I bet it will be a new go to favorite for your family too.

Submitted to the KrazyKitchen for Simple Suppers.Visit Tasty Tuesdays and Tempt my Tummy for other yummy recipes.

Comments

  1. That looks like a good Wednesday night (our busy night) recipe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, I love Tortilla Soup...and this is such a simple recipe. I'll definitely have to try it! Thanks for bringing it to Simple Saturday :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have all the ingreients....tortilla soup here I come.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i didn't see any seasonings listed.
    did i just miss it?

    thanks

    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks delicious and easy enough to make. I'll have to try it. Thanks for posting it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Barbara Jean the Rotel adds the kick that is needed. Yum...it is good as leftovers too. Jules

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gotta love a fast, cheap and delicious recipe like that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We do love this soup at my house!! Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts