The Big Announcement

We found out this morning to my complete shock that I have a little boy in my belly.  The Remington Man may have shed a tear (or two) for his lifelong dream of having his very own little hunting partner.  I'm afraid this little guy is destined for ducks, deer, turkey.  I don't really mind as long as he quickly learns my strict "you shoot, you clean rule".

So in honor of my big day I wanted to let you all know about a boy only craft party over at 7-3-3.

I already found one really cute project there that was submitted by MaryJane&Galoshes.  She came up with a easy piggy bank....basically just back the truck up!

Comments

  1. Thanks for the feature and CONGRATS on your little man! They are so much fun - very rough and tumble, you are really going to enjoy him! :)

    Kim
    seven thirty three - - - a creative blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! I have little girls, so I have no idea what is in store for you, but I know that my husband is still hoping for his boy someday.

    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for another little boy! they are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts