A bright comeback!

One may think I'm talking Olympics here...but no.  Last fall I clipped a few inpatients to have in my window sill. 
 
Lovely.  Surprising to me they bloomed and rebloomed all fall.  Then as all things do the drought of blooms...I actually thought it had something to do sitting in water all winter without nutrients from the dirt.  But this week I saw this little thing peeking it's head out.

  So fun.  Next year I will let them come inside in something a little more pretty.  And please ignore the dirty window; the rain, sleet, and snow have taken it's toll lately.

Comments

  1. I hope that your pretty flowers will soon see lots of beautiful sunny days.

    Hope you are feeling healthy and well and looking after your little boy bump!

    Best wishes, Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was seeing something other than snow popping up out my lawn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw some little yellow peaking up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts