Made it Monday 2.28.10

This week I worked on a small project updating our bib situation.  Some of you may remember that I made these no sew bibs out of a large plastic (felt lined) tablecloth. I had so many that I am just nearing the end of my stack.  As soon as they got "worn" looking I threw them away and pulled out a new one.  At this point I'm just sick at looking at them...every day at least 3 times a day.  

On Wednesday of this week I ran across new spring plastic tablecloths for $5 that I knew just what to do with.  I pulled out my scissors and cut away.  
Now that she is in bed I have realized this is the only picture I took of her wearing her new bib!  

What have you MADE???

Comments

  1. I made those at C-mas and love them. Such an easy idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jules!
    This is such an AWESOME idea!
    I am saving this idea in my baby file!
    I cannot get over how awesome... especially when a tablecloth is 5 bucks and you can make oodles of bibs and a bib is 5 bucks and well.... you get one!
    Thank you!
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, she adorable. THe bib looks great too. Thanks for hosting again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweetie!!

    Thanks for hosting.

    blessings on your week

    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  5. The photo is adorable! I used to make my own bibs, too, because I didn't like the pre-mades.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As a baby gift, I made a stack of cloth bibs for a mom to be so she could throw them in the washer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this party has some awesome ideas..I'm a first-timer here, hope my project fits the criteria! Couldn't find your button, though so I'll just link to the post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts