Made it Monday 4.12.10


This week I am showing off a very easy project.  I hand crafted a shirt for my niece's birthday coming up this weekend.  I found a design I liked from  Justice (a pre-teen clothing store).



then I bought a simple t-shirt from Hobby Lobby for $1.50 and went to work.

Their are many tools you could use to do this recreation but I choose to use fabric markers.  They worked perfectly.  Make sure to put something between the front and back of the shirt so the marker doesn't bleed through to the back.  (I used a plastic bib!)




Not too bad if I say so myself.  



Easy and cheap.  This would be a fun way for your pre-teen or teen to make lots of summer shirts.

What have you Made?
P.S.  I'm trying out this new thumbnail linky this week.  Let me know how you like it!  Thanks.

Comments

  1. Love this format! I didn't know McKlinky had one and did it with another one....I'd love if you'd link to that simply cute shirt on my linking party thru Tues! all the best, and thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. From Brent... owner of Linky tools... someone emailed me and said they got an error on the thumbnails, so I just put up a test on your list. Please feel free to delete.

    Brent
    brent@brentriggs.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting another fun party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this photo format! Thanks so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love looking all the projects in a thumbnail! Thanks for hosting another fabulous party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a big fan of the thumbnail pics! Makes it so much easier to get through the list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Barb from santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com
    I wanted to put your button on my Monday Link Party sidebar but i need a html code to do that..I could not find one on your blog..
    Thanks for hosting a great party!!! Have a great day!!!
    Oh P.S. Everytime I went to do the McLinky it said opps an error & then when I pushed the back arrow & did the same thing it went thru...Making you have to do it twice each time..I have had problems all over the place with these new links..I will email Brent about them too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute shirt and pics! Thanks for throwing another fun party! off to mingle...

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is my first Made It Monday, and I love the format! :) Thanks for the invite.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Julie, you could also add fun buttons to the center of the flowers for more embelishment??? Mary

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts