UNDERWATER

This year we have one underwater swimmer, one face in the water swimmer, and one thankfully head out of the water swimmer.  These are all major milestones that are fun to remember.  I'm not sure what I'll actually do with an underwater camera  but it nice to have a few shots to remember this stage.  If there is some interest I'll share more about the camera and some tips I've figured out along the way.   





 Ha!  Nothing like having a little brother spitting on you :/





 The sunset was beautiful and even more so 10 minutes later but since I was in the middle of a messy diaper change I missed it.  But I have to say so far impressed with round two with this little camera.  Round one was a complete failure and I had it in the car to be returned but we went back to the pool before I got a chance to.  I think I've changed my mind.  I guess we all need a second chance sometimes!




Comments

Popular Posts