Made it Monday 1.24.10


This week for Made it Monday I am working to "re-work" a necklace of mine that broke.  But alas, as many projects go it didn't get finished today.  Hopefully,  I will get to update this post tomorrow with the final result.

Today was not a crafting day; instead we loaded up the calves and took them to the market.  We brought all 14 of them home in one trailer and thankfully they grew enough over the year we had to take two trips to return them.

I am guessing that some of you were more organized and got your projects done...so please show them off!
What have you Made?

Comments

  1. Thanks for hosting and letting me share my guest bath !! Good luck with your necklace. Take care, Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting yet another fun party!!! I CAN'T SPELL!!!!! "Too Stinkin Cute Herat Candy"
    NICE!!! Heart-Herat!!!
    Oh well it IS Monday right?
    Have a great day!!!
    Ding Dong Mama Holli signing out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. I just came over from Tidy Mom. I've been looking for some new parties to link up to. This looks like a good one. I'll be sure to stop by with a link next week. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts