Made it Monday: Label those keys!



This week I got out one of my Christmas presents and played around.  My in-laws were sweet enough to get me a bucket load of new and interesting craft supplies; one of which was a steel stamping kit.  Basically you take a hammer, the steel stamp, your garage floor and something metal and put them together to make your "thing".

My "thing" was to label keys.  I have somehow managed to lock myself out of my house several times in the last few months so we made keys for both sets of parents and made sure we also had one on our key chain too.   I have about 6 keys on my keychain of which 0 fit my keyhole and I have zero ideas of what they belong too.  So labeling was the project this week...

I put a D for Dawkins (our last name) to help identify our family key.

What have you MADE?

1.  Enter the link to the post you are showing off; not the home-page of your blog.
2. You must have a link back to Made it Mondays on your post somewhere so people can continue viewing everybody's creations.  You may also include the Made it Mondays logo (optional)

Comments

  1. I wish I had a metal engraver!!!!!
    Thanks for hosting!
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted my steel stamped washer necklaces. I love my steel stamp set. I wish there was a place around where I could get sterling silver pieces! I will eventually order from the web, but it would be easier to be able to actually see them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh - and I never thought about labeling keys! What a great idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always wondered if that was easy to do! I joined in today...thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea, thanks for sharing!

    Thanks also for hosting the linky party...this is my first time linking up to you...can't wait to see what everyone has been working on!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea to label your keys, I've had one of those kits for years and never thought of that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. it would be easier to be able to actually see them!

    Work from home India

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts