Made it Monday!


I have been making something the past few weeks that has me completely exhausted.  And as of Christmas my secret is out so I thought it was time to share it with you all.  This little project is 11 weeks in the making with 29 left to go :)  Any quick guesses?

Yep.  I'm pregnant.  I am starting to feel a quite a bit better but still really exhausted.  I have to apologize for ignoring the blog the past few weeks.  It was all I could do to keep my 14 month old clean, fed, and safe.  I never thought that the idea of sitting behind a computer would make me want to vomit but that is where I found myself.
This is how we told the family..."Merry Christmas Poppa!  See you in July!"

I will probably post a few ideas that have come to me lately soon.  As for the rest of you ...

What have you MADE?

1.  Enter the link to the post you are showing off; not the home-page of your blog.
2. You must have a link back to Made it Mondays on your post somewhere so people can continue viewing everybody's creations.  You may also include the Made it Mondays logo (optional)

Comments

  1. Congratulations! I love how you told your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I sure as heck didn't make anything as marvelous as you did. What a wonderful project. Although I find it extremely inspirational, I'm afraid that I am unable to follow your lead on this one! God's blessings on this grand project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrads on the pregnancy. Sorry about the puke!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations - what a wonderful little project you have going on there. I love the way you told your family - that is adorable..(I'm a sucker for those sentimental things) Take care of yourself and get some rest...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats...life will only get better! I'm joining "Made it Monday"...thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you really have been busy haven't you? So excited for you my friend! One of these days I need to meet your beautiful children and come visit Tulsa again. Maybe when I'm home on furlough in a year! I love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,

    Do you have a html code for your logo, so that I can put it on my post?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! I hope you are feeling well! Being prego is so exciting!

    I just found your blog and became a follower. I would love it if you returned the favor.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! That's so exciting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. how wonderful! congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! That is very exciting. July is a great month; that is the month I was born in ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations!!! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Ultrasound (Baby’s First Picture)

    My precious little baby

    I have loved you from the start.

    You are a tiny miracle

    laying closely to my heart.

    Each day I feel your presence,

    each day you quickly grow.

    Each day your heart beats softly,

    as only I could know.

    So I’ll keep this in a special place,

    and remember each year through,

    of this very special time of life,

    the months I carried you.

    –Author Unknown

    ReplyDelete
  14. congrats on the new baby on the way! and thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts