MacKenzie Newborn: Julie Dawkins Photography

Isn't she just precious?  I am so thankful to be able to do this photo shoot.  Not long after her birth the doctors thought she had some serious medical problems.  But with a lot of people praying for her and God's grace the doctor's said she was a normal, healthy little girl...take her home!

She has the sweetest little disposition...she was wide awake when I arrived probably wondering why it was so quiet in her house.  She has four older siblings!


I was invited to participate in a photo contest by Trendy Treehouse...vote if you wish!

Comments

  1. What an angel and beautiful photography!

    Did I mention I will have my very first grandchild in November - I wish you lived closer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to see this entered over at Trendy Treehouse Shutter Love Tuesdays. Link Party open till 10 pm tonight. The theme this week is children.

    http://thetrendytreehouse.blogspot.com/search/label/Shutter%20Love%20Tuesdays

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last photo just made my day...I'm still smiling just thinking about it. What a beauty! and what a beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my golly, those are adorable!!! That last one is pure bliss! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, beautiful babes! Just found your fun blog!
    Have a great weekend, Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts