Made it Monday 5.10.10

Happy Mother's Day to all of you!  I hope someone in your life made you feel special this past weekend.  
Saturday I was lucky enough to come home from a photoshoot to these sitting outside on my table.  They are right outside my bedroom window so I will get to enjoy them all summer.  The Remington Man and the little girlie did GOOD!  Then we worked outside all day getting the flower beds in tip top shape it was a beautiful day here and I am so thankful for all God has given me.

Our project this week was more about function this week than style.  I asked for a door to cover our bookshelf in the living room.  I really don't need stylish decor...I need storage space!
So my handsome Remington Man made a door that fit nicely over the bottom four shelves.
 We just hung the door this evening and still need to paint the hinge.  Tomorrow I will work on reorganizing and decorating my one show off shelf!  That and finding a lock to keep the kiddos out :)

What have you MADE?

Comments

  1. What a wonderful husband to make that door for you. And so nice to be able to hide your storage items. Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting!!
    blessings

    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a great Mother's day - as did I. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting the party! I apprecitate the opportunity share my projects and meet new folks!
    Sharon@KeenInspirations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new door! That is a very smart idea!

    Thanks so much for hosting.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you once again for hosting the party! I'm sorry to say that I inadvertently posted twice. You may want to get rid of one of them. I'm sorry for the mess-up! I thought I could delete one of them, but it won't let me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you once again for hosting the party! I'm sorry to say that I inadvertently posted twice. You may want to get rid of one of them. I'm sorry for the mess-up! I thought I could delete one of them, but it won't let me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Barb from santasgiftshoppe..
    I keep forgetting to come over on Mondays (even tho I would always want to participate) because I cannot get you on my sidebar without a CODE. And at my age if I don't see it I don't remember to do it. I really love being a part of your Make it on Mondays..Thank you so much for hosting..I'm going to see if I can do something to at least get a photo over there if not the link. I tried once before but it would not let me. If you have any ideas please let me know. Someone who was on my feedjit today must have been looking at my entry on your Monday a few weeks ago..I saw where they were coming from & said oh my gosh I forgot about that party.. I need to get back there..So know you are loved!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE your blog and just presented you with a blogger award - here you go:
    http://thecottagehome.blogspot.com/2010/05/versatile-blogger-award.html

    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts