Easy Centerpiece Tutorial

For awhile now I have been thinking about what I am going make for the centerpiece on the tea table I am hosted at my church.  This is what I came up with and I think it turned out beautiful.  It was very easy to make.

Start with a large glass bowl and a small clear cup.  Place the cup in the center of the bowl.
Add fruit, nuts, leaves,  or anything in repetition that you enjoy.  For mine I used Persimmon's of course.
    
Our persimmons aren't ripe yet but they are starting to change color and I think they are interesting to look at.
Once the bowl was full I "frosted" the persimmons with some crabapples.
  Next I stuck a floral arrangement in the cup.  You could easily use fresh flowers too.  
I think the table turned out great.  Very elegant.  
And the best part I used the things I had, borrowed a few things from parents and I didn't spend a dime!

Comments

  1. that is beautiful!

    thanks for stopping by my site...I am enjoying yours!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts