Purple flower bow tutorial


Yesterday I bought a fly swatter that had a purple flower attached from the Dollar Tree for our house and today I made a purple flower bow for my 9 month old daughter.  I'm not that into decorating our fly swatters and I know the Remington Man would never use it with a flower attached so I reinvented it into a bow.  I thought it might be a little big for her little head but I kinda like it.  Here is how you can do it too.

1. First remove the flower from the fly swatter.  It is just hot glued on so it comes off easily.  Discard the inner parts of the flower and keep the petals.

2.  Sew on a button.  I just happened to have a purple one laying around.
2.  Sew on a button.  I just happened to have a purple one laying around.

3.  Hot glue onto a clip.

4.  Cool.

5.  Put in your kid's hair and tell them they are beautiful!  You are done!

Comments

Popular Posts