Homemade Fudge (3 minutes)

No way am I posting this on the same day I posted about weight loss. Yes I am. This will go into a later category for me. But please make some and enjoy it for me!
Microwave Peanut Butter Fudge: In a 2-litre microwave-proof bowl, melt 3 to 4 cups of semisweet chocolate chips and same amount of peanut butter on high power for 3 minutes. Stir well. Add 2 cups of sweetened condensed milk and stir until well blended. Pour mixture into an 8x8 dish lined with waxed paper. Refrigerate. Cut into 40 candy-size squares, place in wax paper, and then in a pretty gift bag.
from Pioneer Thinking

Thanks to The Krazy Kitchen for Hosting Save Room for Dessert

Comments

  1. :-) Your comment about fudge and weight loss made me smile, Jules. This fudge looks delicious! And in only three minutes too. Thank you for joining Save Room for Dessert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not good at making fudge, but this looks so good I just might give it a try. I'm trying to lose weight too, but woman can not live by veggies alone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls. This is on my list for November. I made the weight loss commitment for three months only! And with quick and easy recipes like this November can't come soon enough. Oh course in I'll apply the "in moderation" rule! - maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jules, I featured your 3-minute fudge recipe in this week's Save Room for Dessert Wednesday. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts