A Memorable and Useful Gift Day 12 #homemadechristmas

I'm bringing back one of my favorite DIY Homemade Gifts to finish out our 12th day of #homemadechristmas This is a gift that I see used on a regular basis from those I gifted over 5 years ago! It truly is functional and memorable! Trivets! Or Hot pads! These are cork and they do well with a cheap wood burning tool that you can purchase at Walmart or a Hobby Store. The cork won't scratch anything and is a great insulator to keep hot things off table and countertops! I use mine nightly and it has held up well. I order the cork trivets from Amazon both times I've done this craft. You can free hand the drawing with pencil or draw or print something on a piece of paper. Use the side of a pencil to rub the graphite on the back of the design then trace the design to get an outline on your trivet. From there just go over the design with your wood burning tool. Caution: the Wood burning tool get VERY hot! Close parental supervision is highly recommended. The hotter it is the easier it is to use so keep that in mind. I hope you have enjoyed this series as much as we have. May you and your loved one have a very blessed Christmas Season! Jesus is the Reason for the Season! God Bless! Love all of you! #homemadechristmas #homesteadfamily #christmasgifts #handmadechristmas #diychristmas #diygiftidea #diycrafts

Comments

Popular Posts