Shh! Don't tell the kids! #handmadechristmas Day 11

Shh...Don't tell the kids! This gift is for them! Day 11 is all about screen printing! Come along as I figure out how to give the kids the gift of "merch"! We have ordered a few things in the past and what I have discovered is that it literally takes months and at the very fastest weeks for any merch to arrive on our doorstep. So I needed to come up with a way to print up a few things for them to open on Christmas morning! What is the saying ...practice makes progress! This is so true with this craft. You will all have to stay tuned to see if the kids get merch to open Christmas morning as this craft has been hit or miss for me so far. Supplies: Speedball Screenprint Kit from Hobby Lobby Blank Canvas Bags from Hobby Lobby or Walmart To Make: Follow kit directions to make the screenprint screen I'm still figuring out how to make a consistent print! Stay tuned! Skill level: Hard! But not impossible.

Comments

Popular Posts