Picture Holder Gift Day 8 of #homemadechristmas

Pictures hold a special place in my heart. They tell the story of your family. I tell people all the time that memories WILL fade but pictures are the cornerstone that holds them in your mind. Fitting that today's gift involves pictures and stones! Nevermind, my sideways prints on the wall. I'm waiting to order new ones when I get a horizontal picture of Luke that I love! I may need to look back on some fishing ones! Supplies needed: Stones bendable wire needle-nose pliers craft paint and a picture you love! To make: Paint your rock however you wish! If we had more time last night I would have made a snowman out of one of them! Seal with a spritz of Clear enamel spray. Grab the end of your wire with the pliers and twist several times around to make a spiral. Release it off your pliers and squeeze tight so that it holds your picture. Now you have a choice: Wrap the rest of the wire around the rock or make a loop and hot glue to the bottom of the rock. Bend your wire to find the right balance and insert your picture. Go bring joy to someone your love with your gift! Blessings! #homemadechristmas #handmade #handmadechristmas #christmasgifts #christmasgiftswithkids #pictureframe #easytomakecraft #easytomakegift

Comments

Popular Posts