$110

What is worth $110?  Apparently 3 minute fudge. 

Our church held a pie/dessert auction on Sunday night to help support our community food bank.  We raised $10,000 which is wonderful for all those families who are really struggling right now.  At the last minute I decided I would contribute something. So I pulled up my 3 minute fudge recipe and made it.  Amazingly it went for $110!  The family was so sweet to let me taste it...(not that I didn't taste the crumbles when I cut it up) and it was gooood; like I'll make it again good.  So if you haven't copied this recipe yet I want to direct you that way again.  It would be a great treat to take to a holiday party.  Click here for directions.

Comments

  1. Mr. Link WIthin is recommending your setback weight post on the 3 minute fudge recipe post. Those have no connection whatsoever- ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny! Yes, I'm sure that has nothing to do with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know many struggling families right now, and many feel awful about their inability to help themselves. But it seems to me that when someone hurts, an opportunity is created to bring out the best in others - to help and give generously. $110.00 for 3 minute fudge? Beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Easy Peasy recipe! Thank you so much for this! i will totally be making fudge as gifts for folks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts