Celebrating Continues...Happy Anniversary Remington Man!


Two Full Years and I loved every minute! I think from the moment we said, "I Do" time sped up.  Sometimes I wonder when do you get a moment to breathe and savor the goodness.  Life just goes on.  


For those who are curious...  The Remington Man and I met when I was in fourth grade he was in first.  I had just moved to Oklahoma from Georgia and my family was looking for a new church to belong to and make some friends since we didn't know a soul out here.  I was just thankful we weren't living in a tepee!  We found a great church just down the street and life happened.  Our parents were good friends and he was always around not that I really noticed.  When you are 16 the last thing you "notice" is a 13 year old boy.  But when you are 28 and have traveled and lived all over the world; a 25 year old grown up man is intriguing.  Especially when you know where his roots are planted and that he was quite handsome even!   Eight months later while out fishing he asked me to spend the rest of my life with him and 7 1/2 months later we said, "I do"! 


And that is when life went into fast forward...three months later we were pregnant and just a few days short of our first anniversary I gave birth to our little one.  Life is good!


“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”  Jeremiah 29:11


There are times that I found myself wondering if that would be true for me too.  Like the Garth Brooks song I am very thankful for unanswered prayers...God's plan was better!  




Comments

  1. Happy Anniversary! I know what you mean about life speeding up when you say I Do! We've been married going on 5 years and we still haven't had a moment to breathe :o)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying hello!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely post. I wish you both a very Happy Anniversary and here's to many many more years together!
    Best wishes, NM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary. I wish you many more happy years together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww what a sweet tribute to this special occasion. Many more happy years together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversay!! Lovley post and story
    *hugs*Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet post! Happy Anniversary! and many, many more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your beautiful mosaic and your beautiful story with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely story....many many more happy anniversaries!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it is true - that knowing someone's "roots" increases their attractiveness. Great tale.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Anniversary, such a lovely mosaic, you've made yourself a beautiful keepsake. Isn't Mary smart!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a darling couple you make.

    The joy in your eyes is so evident.

    Stop by and say hi if you have a moment.

    TTFN~~ Claudia ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. How precious and Happy Anniversary! Love is the best mosaic.
    Be a sweetie,
    shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful post & mosaic. Congratualtions, and yes, God does plan things out perfectly!

    :)
    Zuzu

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts