Friday Finds


Book Page Wreath!  Isn't it just puffy and goregous!  Living with Lindsay found a lovely lady who was willing to share her secret and she wrote up a tutorial here.


Make your own gift bow.  HowAboutOrange used an old magazine that she painted Orange of course; but the possibilities are endless.  She posted a tutorial on how she made them here.

I was blog hopping over at MangoMommyCrafts and she featured this really cute throw pillow and had a link of how you could make it too; probably with scraps you have laying around.

Comments

  1. I love your site! It is SO YOU! I didn't even know you had a blog. How did I miss that? Well, now we are connected to each others blogs and I added you to m blog reader. Love and miss you girl!
    :-)
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore that cushion! Aren't the butterflies cute.

    Have a lovely weekend, Natasha.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts