Hearty Low Fat Chicken Chili

Yummy!!! This is one of our go to favorites.  It satisfies my need for diet friendly and the Remington man's need for substance.

3 cans of diced tomatoes
3 cans of corn (drain juice)
3 cans of baked beans (drain juice)
1 can of Rotel
2 pkg. of taco seasoning
2 pkg. of Ranch envelopes
3 pkg. Tyson Southwest Chicken strips

I cut the chicken into smaller pieces.  Put everything in the crockpot ( a big crockpot ).  Turn on low and walk away until dinner time.

So so so good!  Enjoy.  Makes 8- 10 large servings.  We freeze most of them and eat them for lunches.
Visit Tasty Tuesdays and Tempt my Tummy for other yummy recipes.

Comments

  1. I will be trying this out this weekend- it looks wonderful. I'd eat it on tortilla chips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I copy/pasted this one. It is supposed to snow today, and I have all the ingredients to make a 1/2 batch of this. Yummmmm - new recipe!

    Have a great weekend!
    Zuzu

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts