Swirls, Dots, and Feathers


Finger Painting without the mess! Love it.  If it remains sealed well I think you can reuse it over and over since the paint won't dry very quickly.  Find out more at Let's Explore.

Like magic.  I had no idea you could keep a leaf from changing colors!  I found this over a 5OrangePotatoes where they did a little experiment.  So fun and interesting.  If you still have a green leaf somewhere run quick and see if it works for you.


Make a toy turkey to go along with all of your favorite Thankful Stories from My Montessori Journey. I think at my little ones age we might need to use velcro but the idea is so cute.  I love that you can rearrange the feathers and learn colors!

Comments

  1. I have actually done the paint in a bag thing! It really does work. It is also fun with pudding. I did chocolate pudding when I did a unit on dirt/mud with preschoolers. It is fun if you tape it to the table and place letters or numbers underneath for kids to trace. Great Tactile experience.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts