Friday Finds!


Love these felt pillows!  Thanks 30 days for finding them.

                                    
It's almost turkey time.  Twiddle Thumbs is selling these gobblers for $8.  Which gave me a thought what if you used corrugated metal and made them really large; it would be a perfect porch decoration.  If I get to it I'll show you on a Made it Monday!

Of Course Christmas is just around the corner too!  Found this great project over at NannyGoat really cheap and interesting idea for a new wreath!  Go see where she bought the ornaments.

                                            
Sew cute!  Baby legs from long socks.
Made by Calico; go find out how she does the cute ruffle at the bottom!

                               
This is a free tutorial on how to transfer inkjet images to wood (this is sooo much better than carefully  cutting out and modpodging!)  This is what I hope to do in order to get my nativity blocks made.

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday to Savannah! I hope that she had a wonderful day. Thanks also for the great wreath idea! I have already put out my first Christmas decoration and can't wait to get serious about transforming the house to a Christmas wonderland...I love Christmas!
    Have a great day, NM.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts