Made it Monday!


This week for Made it Monday I am showing off a cute little doll house purse that I made for my 3 year old niece for her birthday.  I found the instructions and the pattern here.  I think it turned out so cute! 






This is the button on top to close the purse.  I thought the high heel was fitting for our girlie girl!

What have you made?

1.  Enter the link to the post you are showing off; not the home-page of your blog.
2. You must have a link back to Made it Mondays on your post somewhere so people can continue viewing everybody's creations.  You may also include the Made it Mondays logo (optional)
3.  Follow rule 1 and 2 or your link will be deleted.  You can always try again if you notice your link is missing from the party.


I am also showing off this project at Cheri's Knock Off Knock Off party.

Comments

  1. Oh, that is soooo cute. You did a great job. I'm sure she will love it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out darling!!! And the shoe button is the perfect accent piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so adorable. My little girl would LOVE one of those.
    cheri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so darling!!!!

    If you haven't already feel free to come link up over here: http://theshadesofpink.blogspot.com/2009/10/room-month-monster-dominoes.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's so adorable! i wanna make one for my little girl. thanks for sharing the link.

    hope i'll be able to join this coming week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts