Friday's Finds!



                             
Vintage Photo Jars:  (1) Photo, dried flowers, and vegetable oil.  Find the instructions here.

                             
She made her own shoes...find out how here.

                                               
So fun and cute and cheery @ Tatertots and Jello

                                       
This is probably way to early to be posting ideas for Christmas...but I couldn't resist and apparently neither can Hobby Lobby (Christamas is everywhere already).  These blocks will be in our house this year.  What a fun toy and teaching tool for the little one.  These stickers came from here but I bet if you researched online you could find coloring book pages to cut out and mod podge to the blocks.

Comments

  1. Julie visit littlebirdiesecrets.blogspot.com they have the cutest frankenstein pops. I think we could even make them. mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out. I love those mod podge shoes. I think I am going to have to make them soon!

    Love your blog!

    XOOX
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some great links. Love that wreath! Thanks for sharing!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I painted my wedding shoes from brown to white, did last good for that day but no longer, Maria Berg

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts