Made it Mondays!

For Made it Monday this week I am showing off a painting that I did for my niece's room.  Flamingo's are the theme of her room.  I think it turned out pretty well considering that I am not an expert in flamingos.  

(you can click the picture to enlarge)
The canvas was from Hobby Lobby.  The paints were just your cheap acrylic paint and the white highlights were puff paint for t-shirts which gave it a little dimension.


What have you been up to lately?  Join us for Made it Monday!

1.  Enter the link to the post you are showing off; not the home-page of your blog.
2. You must have a link back to Made it Mondays on your post somewhere so people can continue viewing everybody's creations.  You may also include the Made it Mondays logo (optional)
3.  Follow rule 1 and 2 or your link will be deleted.  You can always try again if you notice your link is missing from the party.

Let's get this PARTY started...

Comments

  1. Hi there!
    Thanks for visiting Heart and Home, I hope you'll come back often. "Made it Mondays" is a great idea, I will link with you the next time I have a project that I finish!
    BTW since you are into photography, you might like http://colormekatie.blogspot.com - it's a site I found awhile ago and it never fails to bring a smile to my face.
    Have a great week!
    XO
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts