A Walk in the Woods

This weekend the Remington Man took his girlies to the woods.  It was Savvy's first time around a bonfire and in a sleeping bag she did really well.  We are a part of a hunting lease with several other families so Savvy had several little friends there her age to play with.

Before we left to come back to the city the Remington Man and I took a little walk in the woods.  Two hours by ourselves is the closest thing to a date we have been able to have lately.  We are so busy these days; I can't even imagine what life will be like once we have kids who play sports and such.

It was raining and we came back drenched but it was really fun!  For some reason there were tons of different kinds of mushrooms everywhere.

(click to see a larger picture)


Hope everyone had a great weekend! I am also listing this in Mosaic Mondays for others to see.

Comments

  1. The mushrooms are beautiful as are the photographs! A lovely mosaic!

    Zuzu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Mosaic, I noticed that we have some of the small brown mushrooms coming up through the grass in the back garden.
    Happy Mosaic Monday
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful collection of images! Thanks for sharing your fun at Mosaic MOnday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everytime I take a walk in the woods I think of Grant. I never met someone who loved the outdoors like him. Cute blog by the way and congrats on losing weight. I know it is hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty idea for a mosiac. I just did my first one today and I'm really in to them. Thanks for sharing and please stop by and say hello.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mushrooms always fascinate me. There are so many different kinds!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts