All Things Baby!!!

Today is a very big day for us.  We are getting our new niece this afternoon.  My sister went into the hospital this morning to be induced and I can't wait to hold our newest little one. So in honor of the big day I am posting All things Baby!




 
Iron on Applique and Easy to Make Blanket from A Feathered Nest.

Use those Stamps and Ink away on onsies!  American Craft Studios show you how.
Bitty Booties. She gives you a free tutorial for personal use.  So cute!
Fabric Stuffed Balls from Grand Revival Design.
Stuffed Taggie Animals from Homemade by Jill.  So cute! 

Comments

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I will try to join "Made it Monday" next week. Too many projects going on... Trying to clean house today. Love the kinda trashy idea. I need several of those in my van!

    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  2. The onsies are so cute. I was in charge of games for a baby shower for a lady in our bible study group. I purchased a onesie for everyone and we all took fabric paint and painted a onesie.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts