Stacking or Un-Stacking for 9-12 months

9-12 is the perfect stage for un-stacking objects especially when those objects are brightly colored.  I never imagined that my little one would love this "old school" toy as much as she does.  As you can see from the picture that she loves these little circles so much that she takes them everywhere.  So we are missing quite a few.  They will turn up in the most random places.

Do you have any ideas for objects to stack or in our case un-stack?

Our list so far:
1. Measuring Cups
2.  Sofa Cushions
3. ?

Like what you saw?  Have a suggestion?  Let me know.  I love comments!

Comments

  1. My 11 month old LOVES unstacking her rings. She hasn't quite gotten the hang of stacking them, though. :) Books are another thing she likes to unstack. Then she picks her favorite one from the stack and we have storytime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my sadie LOVES stacking things, the measuring cups are a great idea! she has a set of cups that fit into each other, and stack on top of each other as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to try the books...thanks Mumpowers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts