Yeah! Another 2.4 down

In a society that wants more more more.  I am so excited to see less less less of me.  The numbers on the scale keep moving downward; though a little more slowly than I would like (about 1 lb. a week).  I guess if I ever exercised that would help speed things up; but I'm not there yet.  If you are also in a battle of the will I would love to hear from you.  I weigh on Friday mornings and could use any encouragement I can find.  
Not a great picture.  But it is one I am treasuring at the moment.  Last week I posted about this weight loss journey I talked about my wedding ring (click here for the back story) as you see it is proudly off!  After a week of re-polishing the challenge was to get it back on!  
Any thoughts or suggestions?  Got a story of your own?  I would love to hear from you.

Comments

  1. Good for you. The scale is going in the right direction. It's such a constant battle isn't??

    I am kind of the opposite from you. I love to exercise and hate watching my diet!

    If you want to read about my weight loss journey it's in my topics section on my sidebar. Maybe you'll find some encouragement...at least from my commentors anyway:) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts