Getting Ready for October...

Looking around the web today to get ready for October. I can't believe it is almost here and my baby is almost 1. Seriously? Where did this year go? There are so many fun ideas to get you feeling festive as the holidays approach.

Bat chandelier by Heartland Paper.


Seriously cute!  from Tiny Prints


Dress up your pumpkin like a witch by using a flag; this idea is from Home Decor Trends.


Bake up these treats from Bakerella.


Whip up these for some Corny fun!  Free pattern by Material Whirled.


Scary Spider Wreath!  Directions found here.


Handmade sign by SusanWyno


And lastly I LoVe this porch.  And sadly I'll never have it because I am NOT painting my door orange!  But if I did I would need the black feathered wreath.  Cute, happy, but totally halloween!
What are you planning on doing to halloween-up your house?

Comments

  1. Those are some cute ideas!! I love the teddy bear one!! ANd it is amazing how nice that orange door looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All darling ideas. I am loving that porch too even with the orange door.
    Thanks for stopping in my blog, always fun to meet new folks!
    Blessings, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the awesome ideas! now I have to go back and hit up each of those links! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. That orange door is soooo cool! I bet it was staged...you know, painted for a photo shoot, maybe painted red for the holidays? :o) Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THAT PORCH!! Oh WOW! No--I don't think I could do an orange door but oh, WOW! Love it!!

    Thanks SO much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that orange door too!! Thank you for stopping by my blog and for the sweet comment! I would love it if you sihned up to follow me!

    BTW: Very cute Blog Name!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my word! I LOVE the honey and bear!! SO CUTE!!! =-D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts