Who knew? Glass Cleaner actually works!

Amazing!  Jaw Dropping!  Shut-up, No Way!  Today I got around to making this little cleaning solution that I posted about here a few weeks ago.  Around blogland I see a lot of inspiring and gorgeous creations everyday.  Maybe this little cleaning solution stopped me in my tracks because 1.) I actually got around to cleaning and 2.) it worked...really worked.

I tested it on my daughter's mirror which hangs right above her changing table.  The same mirror that she kisses the baby every morning.  I really didn't want to use a commercial cleaner but I really didn't think the homemade version would really work.  It did.  See below:




I'm sold.  So I decorated my bottle and put the ingredients on the side for future reference because this will continue to be a part of my future.




Like what you saw?  Have a suggestion?  Let me know.  I love comments!
I am showing off this post with Works for Me Wednesday.

Comments

  1. I'll have to try it! I'm discovering that white vinegar can clean a multitude of things...and clean them well. Thanks for the inspiration and thanks for stopping by my blog today and leaving me a sweet comment. I couldn't agree with your words more :).

    Blessings,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thaks Beth. May you continue to be blessed in multiple ways.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow - looks FAB! The nursery decor looks pretty sweet too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts