Made it Mondays!


This week for Made it Mondays I am showing off a few very special birth announcements I have made for my little niece Sophia.  You can click on the pictures to see a larger version.  I would love it if you would leave me a comment to let me know which one you like best; her mother is having a hard time choosing.






Let's see what you have made recently!

1.  Enter the link to the post you are showing off; not the home-page of your blog.
2. You must have a link back to Made it Mondays on your post somewhere so people can continue viewing everybody's creations.  You may also include the Made it Mondays logo (optional)
3.  Follow rule 1 and 2 or your link will be deleted.  You can always try again if you notice your link is missing from the party.

Let's get this PARTY started...

Comments

  1. I really like the design layout of the first one and LOVE that it has Mary's handwriting (I think?) on it. But I really love that middle picture on the second one, it is just one of my favorites!
    They are all super sweet though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the simplicity of the third one, but the middle picture on the second one is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still somewhat new to this blogging thing, so I wasn't sure how to post your link...Thanks for your comment! In answer to your question, yes I drew up the pattern myself. I have something else in the works for next Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow love the birth announcements my fave is no. 2

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts