Extra Fabric Laying Around?

Here are a few projects that I found that could use up some of that fabric:
Oven Mitts from Linda Made; she offers a free tutorial.

Tic Tac Toe from French Knots

Fabric Bowls (this is a great idea!)  find the instructions here from Design Sponge.
Fabric Envelope (I think you could stretch it longer to a clutch) by Enjoy the Ride.

Fabric envelopes also from Design Sponge.

Fabric thumbtacks.  This would use up the tiny scraps.  
The tutorial is at How About Orange.

Totally fabric necklace from Cut Out and Keep.  No wooden beads needed.

Fabric flowers by Boutique NutMEg Designs
(Here is the fabric flower I made for my girlie and it turned out so cute!)

Comments

  1. WOW! I love, love love your blog. You have an amazing talent with photos. AMAZING. And I love the craftiness. Loving the fabric envelope and push pins. You have such a fantastic blend of fresh, funky and traditional!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those were some really unique ideas! I especially liked those fabric envelopes. I was thinking of giving out some photos taken during the year as holiday gifts, and wouldn't they be all the more special if they were "wrapped" in one of those envelopes. Thanks!
    ♥, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat projects. Fabric flowers are always fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts