Made it Mondays


Time to show off something that you have MADE!
This week I am showing off an old lamp that I had laying around.  The base was originally this awful color of green and it had a plain jane shade.  I decide it would work well in my daughter's room so I dressed it up  a bit.  With some help from a hot glue gun I added some sparkle to the shade.


Then sprayed the base a lovely shade of pink.


Much better.

What have you been up to? 

1.  Enter the link to the post you are showing off; not the home-page of your blog.
2. You must have a link back to Made it Mondays on your post somewhere so people can continue viewing everybody's creations.  You may also include the Made it Mondays logo (optional)
3.  Follow rule 1 and 2 or your link will be deleted.  You can always try again if you notice your link is missing from the party.

Let's get this PARTY started...



Comments

  1. Very cute lamp, Julie!! love the hot pink and know it will look adorable in little Savannah's room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love the lamp! The beads are perfect for dressing it up, and I bet the reflect the light well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Will have to link up next week, just found it and its a little late.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute lamp! It must be lamp weekend because I ended up fixing a lamp. My husband broke the pull chain off of his bedside table lamp. I had the replace the socket with a new one (but used the original housing & pull chain so it looks the same.) I totally amazed him with my fix it skillz! (myself too)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts