Yeah!!! 1/3 of the way there!


Yeah!  Another 1.6 down this week.  According the World Wide Web I am 26 lbs away from a healthy weight for my height.  In the last two months I have lost 13 lbs. so by my calculations I am 1/3 of the way there!

I think I am more excited by the fact that I was able to squeeze into my "fat" jeans; I have never been more excited to put on "fat" jeans in my life and I have been wearing them proudly every day this week.  (I have washed them)

                                        
I have given away most of the jeans that don't fit; for me it was just too depressing to have them laying around.  I wish I would have thought of taking this photo though; it is a great picture of the struggle.

Like what you saw? Have a suggestion? Let me know.  I love comments!

Comments

  1. just poured over your wonderful blog after yo left a moment on mine earlier today! thanks so much, if you hadn't I wouldn't have found you! I just added you to my google reader! love you blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts